Saturday, June 2, 2007

A FRESH START!

YAY! Finally I have overcome the struggles of setting up a new blog:) weeeeee...
This new year i have grown out of my previous blog. I was bored by the same template and wanted to try out stunts. YUP! And I finally did it with the help of blogger's new template system..

A few updates on my life now...
  • I have got in to Ngee Ann's ambassador after a 2rounds of interview (beat a no. of ppl) and I'm quite satisfied with my success! I'm not such a loser after all.. wahaha... since when i wanted to get into NRA and I failed the try-outs.. I told myself that if I cannot get into ambassador then I'm totally a loser.. PHEW!! What a relief.. Thanks to Nicholas who said he would pray for me. HAHA:)
  • Common tests are approaching. I mean its next week. Whoa~ It feels as though school started not long ago and suddenly there are like so many freaking tests popping up! Great job Felicia for being so slack and have not started studying.( I shall study later on=X)..
  • Our 10th month is coming:) LOVE my chewwwyyy:) thanks 4 being with me!
  • Screwed up my 1st Jap speaking test. SOOOO disappointed.. Such unclear instructions!! Damn it.

Yup that's all:) I like ngee ann's food. wahaha... Canteen 1 is superb.. Japanese Pancake, takoyaki balls, Japanese food(kaki fuyong esp.), chicken rice, dessert, fruit juices!

the library is great too. A great place to hang out and study!

2 comments:

hungrysocks said...

I SAW YOU!!!!!

=) miss you many many!

Anonymous said...

do enjoy the food here for now. =)

music- theme song of My Girl